Small Business and Entrepreneur EventPresented by The Small Business and Entrepreneur Committee
December 8, 2011
Teaming, Partnering and Contracting
- Alion Science and Technology - Cybersecurity, Experience with Intel Agencies (NSA, FBI, etc.), Modeling and Simulation, Program Management-Maritime, Health IT
- Booz Allen Hamilton - Cybersecurity, Enterprise Architecture, Intelligence Analysis, Business Intelligence, Case Management
- CSC - Cybersecurity, Health IT, Data Consolidation, Sustainability
- HP Enterprise Services - Cybersecurity, Cloud, Network Infrastructure, Workplace Services, Data Center Services
- IBM GBS US Federal and Public Sector - Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO), Application Innovation Services (AIS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Financial Management
- ICF International - Defense, Cyber, Health, Education, Energy
- LMI - Infrastructure Management, Organizational Improvement, Logistics, Information Management, Acquisition and Financial Management
- Lockheed Martin - Cybersecurity, Health IT, Energy, Transportation, Finance
- Salient Federal Solutions - Engineering/IT, Defense, Intelligence Analysis Services, Homeland Security, Cyber Domains
- Verisign - Big Data
- Verizon Wireless - Going Paperless with Tablets, Video Surveillance, Mobile Device Management, Application Development, Asset Tracking
NVTC’s Small Business and Entrepreneur Committee is connecting small businesses with prime contractors from the region. Network and discuss how smaller companies can do business with established companies, what types of partners they are looking for and potential opportunities for teaming in the future.
Small businesses attending the event are encouraged to fill out a brief form about their capabilities and differentiators to take to the event and give to the prime contractors. To access the form, click here.
Participating companies have indicated interest areas in which they are looking at partnering, teaming and subcontracting with small businesses. These companies and their interests include:
Panelists will focus on various aspects of teaming in government contracting. Companies with successful teaming experiences will share their stories and talk about best practices and how they approach various partnering relationships, while market trend experts will advise smaller businesses and provide an update on the federal sector.
Moderator:Dan Quirk, Partner, Ernst & Young LLPs
Panelists:Paul Leslie, Chief Executive Officer, Dovèl Technologies
Paul Murphy, Senior Data Analyst, Bloomberg Government
Kevin M. Plexico, Vice President of Federal Information Solutions, Deltek
Marta Wilson, Founder and CEO, Transformation Systems Inc.
SponsorsSilver Sponsor: Insperity
The Entrepreneur Center @NVTC Business Partners: Ernst & Young; Panacea Consulting Inc.
For more information about The Entrepreneur Center @NVTC sponsorships, click here.
CIT- Center for Innovative Technology
2214 Rock Hill Road