NVTC Board of Directors and Annual Membership Meeting
June 28 | 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Join us and hear from keynote Carly Fiorina, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation Board of Trustees Chair and former HP CEO. She will address how our region’s tech industry can prepare to celebrate the nation’s semiquincentennial — the 250th anniversary of the 1776 signing of the United States Declaration of Independence.
During the meeting, you will:
- Hear a year-end progress update on NVTC’s Strategic Plan
- Have an opportunity to vote on the Class of 2026 Board of Directors slate and the Amended Articles of Incorporation
- Welcome all new and returning Board members
- Thank outgoing Chair Greg Baroni for his three years of service and welcome Bruce Caswell as our new Chair
- Celebrate NVTC’s FY2023 successes
- Learn what NVTC has planned for its next fiscal year
- Network with your peers
7:30 – 8:00 AM – Networking
8:00 – 10:00 AM – Meeting
Chair, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation Board of Trustees
Registration is open to NVTC Members only. Please login to register.
Not a member? Learn more here!
How to Register:
- Select an option to the right
- Fill out all required fields
- Click Place order