NVTC Tech Law Tech ChatPresented by the NVTC Tech Law and Procurement Committee
January 15, 2015
Hear updates on specific laws in technology for general counsel.
Cyber InsuranceDavid Cox, Partner at Kilpatrick Townsend, will discuss the following points on cyber insurance:
- The need for cyber coverage in light of increasing data breach risks
- The Sony case and carriers' growing exclusion of data breach risks from traditional coverage
- A brief overview of the types of coverage available in specialty cyber risk policies
- Three areas that a policyholder should focus when considering whether they have sufficient cyber coverage:
- Are all the risks covered?
- Are all the potential losses covered?
- Are there sufficient limits/sublimits?
Speaker:David Cox, Partner, Insurance Recovery and Financial Services Litigation, Kilpatrick Townsend
Sponsors:Gold Sponsors: Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP; Hunton & Williams; Kilpatrick Townsend; Littler Mendelson, P.C.; Venable LLP
For more information about sponsorships for this event and committee, click here.