About the NVTC Executive Circle
The NVTC Executive Circle provides members an avenue for enhanced engagement and networking throughout the year. This exclusive group of technology community leaders serves as a resource to NVTC by providing advice and feedback to the NVTC President & CEO and the NVTC Board of Directors to further grow NVTC and expand the important role it plays as the voice of Northern Virginia's technology industry. Through their participation, members of the Executive Circle have the opportunity to network and collaborate with other tech community leaders who are invested in growing NVTC and the region's tech community.
Each NVTC member company/organization is eligible to nominate one representative to serve on the Executive Circle. Ideal participants are current and emerging leaders who wish to have increased engagement with NVTC and the opportunity to help guide its programs and services to support and benefit the region's technology community. Examples include company owners/founders, CXOs with functional area leadership experience, business development executives and long-time NVTC members looking to share their insights and expertise for the benefit of NVTC and the region's technology sector.
NVTC members are encouraged to nominate themselves, a member of their senior leadership team, or a client or colleague from the industry. Applications will be reviewed by a nominations committee with a goal of selecting participants from all member categories and company sizes. Selected participants will be invited to participate in the NVTC Executive Circle for two calendar years.
- Participate in quarterly meetings/roundtable discussions with NVTC President & CEO, NVTC Board members and NVTC senior staff in order to provide guidance and feedback on NVTC programs and initiatives, technology business issues, and other topics impacting the region.
- Provide feedback to NVTC President & CEO and Board of Directors via email or phone as needed throughout the year.
Members selected to serve on the Executive Circle will have the opportunity to network and collaborate with other tech community leaders and to help shape NVTC's future. In addition, members will receive:
- Name and company listed on NVTC website and in The Voice of Technology magazine
- Recognition at major NVTC events (name badge, PowerPoint)
- Opportunity to attend as guest and be introduced at one NVTC Board meeting
- Added opportunities to connect with other business leaders in Northern Virginia's technology community
- Free tickets to select NVTC events (case-by-case basis)
$500 per Executive Circle participant
Click here to submit a nomination.