Northern Virginia Technology Council | Events | How to Build a High-Performing Team that Sustains Success
How to Build a High-Performing Team that Sustains Success
April 16, 2019
12:00 p.m. - 12:15 p.m. Networking
12:15 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Program
8401 Greensboro Dr.
1st Floor Conference Room
There is no substitute for honesty-after all, 80% of team or change problems can be solved by honest communication. As an author of four ground-breaking books and one of the most sought-after experts on honest communication, high performance teamwork, and successful organization change, Steven Gaffney, works directly with Fortune 500 executives and companies in over 25 different market sectors, including financial services, hospitality, education, IT, and the military.
No matter what field you're in, a critical part to success involves great relationships and effective teamwork at work and at home. In this session, Steven will show you how to turn any group into a consistently high-performing team immediately including:
- Why most teams are not really teams and what to do about it
- The essential elements of a consistently high performing team that sustains success
- How to not get weighed down by the past to dramatically improve speed, productivity, and implement innovative solutions
- How to make medium performers be star performers
- Specific strategies and techniques to fix the most common teamwork problems
Light lunch will be served!
Parking: There is a garage available, first 2 hours free.