An NVTC Foundation Event
February 12, 2019
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Registration and Auction
The NVTC Foundation CXO Auction is an exciting event during which regional and industry C-level executives will be auctioned off to raise money for NVTC's Veterans Employment Initiative, which provides tools and resources to match Veterans with employment opportunities in Virginia's technology community. During the in-person auction event on February 12, attendees will bid electronically to win one-on-one meetings with C-level leaders. Winning bidders are guaranteed a meeting with their auctioned executive within 12 months, during which they can gain insight, pitch future plans or receive advice. Some auction packages go beyond a meeting to include lunch, dinner, golf and wine tastings.
Make valuable business connections, learn what drives business decisions and jump ahead of your competitors by bidding to win exclusive access to top executives and decision makers at the CXO Auction!
Participating Executives Being Auctioned at the Event:
- Ed Albrigo, President and CEO, CIT
- Kenneth Asbury, President and CEO, CACI International
- John Backus, Managing Partner, NAV.VC
- Chris Balcik, Vice President, Federal Government Business, Samsung Electronics America
- Greg Baroni, Chairman and CEO, Attain
- Matt Calkins, Founder and CEO, Appian
- Bruce Caswell, President and CEO, MAXIMUS
- Steve Cooker, Executive Vice President, Monster Government Solutions
- Tim Conway, President, Public Sector, NTT DATA Services
- Fran Craig, CEO and President and Christopher Craig, COO, Unanet
- Mac Curtis, President and CEO, Perspecta
- Karen Dahut, Executive Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Tom Davidson, Co-Founder and CEO, EVERFI
- Ted Davies, President and CEO, Altamira Technologies Corporation
- Matt Desch, CEO, Iridium
- Amr ElSawy, CEO, Noblis
- Kathryn Falk, Vice President, Market Leader, Northern Virginia Operations, Cox Communications
- Mark Frantz, Co-Founder, Dave Keffer, General Partner, Phil Nolan, General Partner and Kevin Robbins, Co-Founder and General Partner, Blue Delta Capital Partners
- Chad Fredrick, President, ePlus Group Inc
- Kim Hayes, CEO, The Ambit Group
- Linnie Haynesworth, Sector Vice President and General Manager, Cyber and Intelligence Mission Solutions, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
- Tim Hurlebaus, President, CGI Federal
- Sudhaker Kesavan, Chairman and CEO, and John Wasson, President and COO, ICF
- Yogesh Khanna, SVP, Chief Technology Officer, GDIT
- James Leach, Vice President, Marketing, RagingWire Data Centers
- Paul Leslie, CEO, Dovel Technologies
- Dave Link, CEO, ScienceLogic
- Jean-Paul Martin, CTO and Co-Founder, Alarm.com
- Joe Martore, CEO, CALIBRE and Richard Pineda, President, CALIBRE
- Michael Matteson, Sr Vice President, Market Manager, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking, PNC
- Tony Moraco, CEO, SAIC
- Jeff Novak, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Ethics & Compliance, Verizon Media Group
- Carolyn Parent, CEO and President, LiveSafe
- Kevin Philllips, President and CEO, ManTech
- Jason Providakes, President and CEO and Julie Bowen, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, MITRE
- Russ Ramsey, Chairman and CEO, Ramsey Asset Management
- Erich Sanchack, Executive Vice President, Operations, Digital Realty
- James Schenck, President and CEO, PenFed Credit Union
- Sudhakar Shenoy, Founder, Chairman and CEO and Suresh Shenoy, Executive Vice President, Alyx Technologies
- Ryan Simonetti, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer and Chris Kelly, Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Convene
- Todd Stottlemyer, CEO, CNSI
- John Wood, CEO and Chairman of the Board, Telos Corporation
1800 Tysons Blvd
Directions to Convene
Member: $ 50.00
General Audience: $ 75.00
Member: $ 60.00
General Audience: $ 85.00
Walk-ins will be accepted on a space-available basis.
- do not have an NVTC user account
- are registering someone other than yourself and you don't know if they have an NVTC user account
- want to add a guest to your submitted registration
- are using Safari as your browser
All attendees must have a paid registration to enter an event. Advance registration and payment is required. Pre-registration will close 24/48 hrs prior to the event. Once pre-registration has closed, all registrations will be considered a "walk-in registration" and will be assessed an additional fee to any payment rendered. Events for which payment is not required will not be assessed this fee. For sold-out events, no walk-ins will be accepted.
By registering for this event, I hereby consent to and authorize the use and reproduction, in print or electronic format, by NVTC or its authorized agents, of any and all photographs which may be taken of me at this event, for any publicity purpose, without compensation. I acknowledge and agree that all images, whether electronic, negatives and positives or otherwise, together with the prints, are owned by NVTC. I hereby acknowledge that I am 18 years of age or older and have read and understood the terms of this authorization and release.
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com more than two business days in advance in order to receive a refund. No-shows will not receive a refund.
In case of inclement weather, please call 703-904-7878 x250 for the latest update on the event.
Confirmations and Receipts
NVTC provides registration confirmations ONLY upon request. If you would like to confirm your registration, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to check your registration status. Thank you.