Tech Law and Procurement Committee EventPresented by the NVTC Tech Law and Procurement Committee
October 31, 2014
Cybersecurity and Incident Response - Practical Issues and Lessons LearnedAt this event, expert speakers will cover:
- How FedRAMP compliance can boost your sales to nongovernment contractors.
- The new hole in standard liability insurance policies, and what it means for you and your customers.
- Current situation and future risks with cybersecurity and the electric grid.
- Cybersecurity in payments and national defense.
- Cutting through the hype to successful management of cybersecurity and breaches.
Speakers:Robert H. Edwards, Jr., Partner; Co-Team Leader of Energy, Project Finance & Technology, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
Jon Neiditz, Partner; Team Leader of Big Data, Privacy and Cybersecurity, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
Keith S. Omsberg, General Counsel, A-T Solutions Inc.
Sponsors:Gold Sponsors: Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP; Hunton & Williams; Kilpatrick Townsend; Littler Mendelson, P.C.; Venable LLP
Premier Hospitality Partner: The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
For more information about sponsorships for this event and committee, click here.
The Ritz- Carlton
1700 Tysons Blvd.