The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee shares insights including:
- Creating greater career access and mobility for traditionally underrepresented communities.
- Curating inclusive cultures where all employees can engage comfortably to help companies thrive in the fiercely competitive global innovation economy.
- Empowerment of employees through recognition for special talents and inclusive social dynamics that foster a healthy cross-cultural community.
- Educate work culture on recruitment expansion to create a network for more diverse candidates to drive innovative ideas within the workspace.
- Facilitate progressive discussion aimed at reconstructing traditional bias social constructs that are counterproductive to a diverse and inclusive work culture.
- Drive awareness of best practices
- To be the most diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce in the country
- Attract talent of all backgrounds to pursue employment in NOVA
- Assist in Filling Tech Talent gap
- Enable additional educational pathways to access in-demand jobs
- Leadership commitment
If you are interested in participating in the NVTC Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, please contact Troy Murphy at email@example.com.