Northern Virginia Technology Council Announces Finalists of the Second Annual NVTC/Washington Technology Government Contractor CTO Innovator Awards
Winners to be announced at TechCelebration, NVTC’s Annual Banquet on Nov. 14
The Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2011 NVTC/Washington Technology Government Contractor CTO Innovator Awards, which recognize chief technology officers within the region's government contracting community for their critical contributions to achieving results for their customers and their leadership within their own companies.
An independent panel of leaders from the government contracting community selected the finalists and winners in small, midsize and large business categories. NVTC will honor the finalists and announce the winners on-stage in front of more than 750 members of the technology community at TechCelebration, NVTC's Annual Banquet on Nov. 14, 2011, at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner.
The Small Company Finalists (less than $100 million in revenue) are:
- Tim Hoechst – Agilex Technologies
- Geoff Howard – Evolvent Technologies Inc.
- Jay Kalath – ARRAY Information Technology
- Dov Levy – Dovèl Technologies
- Greg Parchment – Buchanan & Edwards
- David Bettinger – iDirect
- Chris Chroniger – Acentia
- Gary Davis – National Government Services
- Dr. H. Gilbert Miller – Noblis
- Jeff Bergeron – Hewlett-Packard
- Deborah Dunie – CACI
- Neil Siegel – Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Mark White – Deloitte Consulting LLP