Northern Virginia Technology Council Announces New Members to its Board of Directors
At NVTC's Annual Meeting on June 30, the membership elected 15 three-year-term members to the NVTC Board of Directors, many of whom are current Board members who will be serving new terms. The 15 individuals are as follows:
- Anne Altman, General Manager, Global Public Sector, IBM
- John Burton, Co-Founder & Managing General Partner, Updata Partners
- Matt Calkins, Chairman and CEO, Appian Corporation
- Steve Hills, President & General Manager, The Washington Post Company
- Bruce Klein, Senior Vice President, U.S. Public Sector Sales, Cisco Systems
- Jack London, Chairman, CACI International Inc.
- John Mendonca, Partner, KPMG LLP
- Linda Mills, Corporate Vice President & President, Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Rich Montoni, President & CEO, MAXIMUS
- Raj Narasimhan, Site Director, Micron Technology Inc.
- Phil Norton, Chairman, CEO & President, ePlus Inc.
- Brad Schwartz, President & CEO, Blue Canopy
- Charles Steger, President, Virginia Tech
- Pete Stevenson, CEO, Latisys Corp
- John Wood, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Telos
- Teresa Carlson, Vice President, Global Public Sector, Amazon
- John Hagan, Managing Director, Head of Aerospace, Defense & Government Services Investment Banking, BB&T Capital Markets | Windsor Group
- Joel Kallett, Managing Director, Business Services Group, Houlihan Lokey
- Sean Stone, SVP/Senior Relationship Manager, Silicon Valley Bank
- Marta Wilson, Founder & CEO, Transformation Systems Inc. (TSI)
- Bob Dinkel, Managing Director, Pierce Capital Partners
- Lisa Martin, President and CEO, LeapFrog Solutions
- Gerald Rubin, Vice President and Director, Janelia Farm Research Campus of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Mark Stauder, President and COO, Inova Health System
NVTC members who were unable to attend the June 30 Annual Meeting can access the State of the Council PowerPoint presentation and all of the information in the Annual Meeting packet on NVTC's website.