Northern Virginia Technology Council Announces New Members to its Board of Directors
The Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC), the largest technology council in the nation, today announced the election of 20 new and returning members, including five Chair’s appointees, to its Board of Directors. Four individuals also were appointed to the Senior Advisory Group of the NVTC Board.
The following individuals, a number of whom are present board members who will be serving new terms, have been elected to three-year-terms to the Board of Directors:
- Anne Altman, General Manager, Global Public Sector, IBM
- John Burton, Co-Founder & Managing General Partner, Updata Partners
- Matt Calkins, Chairman and CEO, Appian Corporation
- Steve Hills, President & General Manager, The Washington Post Company
- Bruce Klein, Senior Vice President, U.S. Public Sector Sales, Cisco Systems
- Jack London, Chairman, CACI International Inc.
- John Mendonca, Partner, KPMG LLP
- Linda Mills, Corporate Vice President & President, Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Rich Montoni, President & CEO, MAXIMUS
- Raj Narasimhan, Site Director, Micron Technology Inc.
- Phil Norton, Chairman, CEO & President, ePlus Inc.
- Brad Schwartz, President & CEO, Blue Canopy
- Charles Steger, President, Virginia Tech
- Pete Stevenson, CEO, Latisys Corp
- John Wood, CEO & Chairman of the Board, Telos
In addition, NVTC Chair Brad Antle, president & CEO of Salient Federal Solutions, made five Chair’s Appointments to the Board. They are as follows:
- Teresa Carlson, Vice President, Global Public Sector, Amazon
- John Hagan, Managing Director, Head of Aerospace, Defense & Government Services Investment Banking, BB&T Capital Markets | Windsor Group
- Joel Kallett, Managing Director, Business Services Group, Houlihan Lokey
- Sean Stone, SVP/Senior Relationship Manager, Silicon Valley Bank
- Marta Wilson, Founder & CEO, Transformation Systems Inc. (TSI)
Also, the following individuals were appointed to the Senior Advisory Group of the NVTC Board:
- Bob Dinkel, Managing Director, Pierce Capital Partners
- Lisa Martin, President and CEO, LeapFrog Solutions
- Gerald Rubin, Vice President and Director, Janelia Farm Research Campus of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Mark Stauder, President and COO, Inova Health System