NVTC President and CEO Bobbie Kilberg and Leaders from 13 NVTC Member Companies Selected to Serve on GO Virginia Regional Council for Northern Virginia
Twenty-eight local business leaders have been identified to serve on the Northern Virginia Regional Council of GO Virginia. Adopted by the Virginia General Assembly and Gov. Terry McAuliffe, and supported by NVTC, GO Virginia is a business-led, bipartisan initiative aimed at providing a new framework for strengthening the economy in each region of the state by providing new state funding to support collaboration among the regions’ business, education and local government communities.
The Northern Virginia Regional Council is tasked with identifying, reviewing and prioritizing projects focused on the economic future of Northern Virginia.
NVTC President and CEO Bobbie Kilberg was named to the GO Virginia Regional Council for Northern Virginia along with leaders from 13 NVTC member companies.
NVTC Board members named to the council:
- John Backus, managing partner, PROOF.VC and NAV.VC, and NVTC chairman emeritus
- Gerald Gordon, president, Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
- Bobbie Kilberg, president and CEO, NVTC
- Tom O’Brien, site director, Micron
- Carolyn Parent, president and CEO, LiveSafe
- Scott Ralls, president, Northern Virginia Community College
- John Wood, CEO and chairman of the board, Telos Corporation
- Ralph Buona, vice President of corporate business development, Telos Corporation
- Tom Davis, partner, Deloitte
- Eileen Ellsworth, CEO, Community Foundation of Northern Virginia
- Greg Leisch, senior managing director, market research, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Paul Liberty, vice president community and government relations, George Mason University
- Matt McQueen, sector director, communications, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Jack Potter, president and CEO, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- Jen Siciliano, vice president, government relations, Inova