NVTC President and CEO Bobbie Kilberg and 13 Leaders of NVTC Board and Member Companies Named to Virginia Business’ Most Influential Virginians 2017 List
Leaders from NVTC’s Board and member companies were recently named to Virginia Business’ Most Influential Virginians 2017 list. Congratulations to NVTC President and CEO Bobbie Kilberg and the following Board members for being recognized:
- Gerald Gordon, president and CEO, Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
- Thomas Farrell II, chairman, CEO and president, Dominion Resources Inc.
- Anthony Moraco, CEO, SAIC
- Wes Bush, chairman, president and CEO, Northrop Grumman Corp
- Mike Lawrie, chairman, president and CEO, CSC Corp.
- Phebe Novakovic, chairman and CEO, General Dynamics
- Knox Singleton, CEO, Inova Health System
- Steve Case, chairman and CEO, Revolution LLC
- Whitt Clement, partner, Hunton & Williams
- James Dyke Jr., senior adviser, Virginia state government relations, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Richard Fairbank, founder, chairman and CEO, Capital One Financial Corp.
- Michael Friedlander, executive director, Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute
- Ted Leonsis, co-founder and partner, Revolution Growth