Technology and innovation, and their role in spurring the nation's economic growth, will likely be important issues in the 2012 presidential election. NVTC has extended invitations to President Obama and several major Republican candidates to address the region's technology community as part of its 2012 Presidential Series. The line-up of speakers will be announced in the near future.
$5,000 - Series
- Five (5) Tickets to the event(s)
- Table top exhibit space
- Name and/or logo recognition on event(s) signage
- Sponsor ribbon for five (5) name badges
- Name recognition on NVTC's Web site event calendar
- Web site link from NVTC's event calendar to firm's Web
- Name and/or logo recognition in A/V presentation
- Name and/or logo recognition with web address on inside of program at the event(s)
- Name and/or logo recognition on table tent at the event(s)
- Name on NVTC's eNewsletter promoting event(s)
- List of attendees, by request, for the event(s)
PLATINUM SPONSOR UPGRADE
$2,500 additional for single event.
Benefits include the above and:
- Introduction Opportunity - representative from sponsor firm has podium time to introduce the candidate
- 2 additional tickets with seating at the Chairman's Table
- Photograph opportunities with NVTC's Chairman of the Board and speaker(s)
- Opportunity to place giveaway at each place setting at the event (giveaway provided by sponsor)
For more information contact NVTC's Michele Weatherly at (703) 904-7878 x 208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP:
NVTC's Sponsorship Agreement Form