The CEO Networking Series is a peer-based forum where CEOs, presidents and senior-most leaders of NVTC technology member companies can share ideas and discuss challenges they face as leaders within the technology community. Each event in the series will offer participants a valuable opportunity to connect with their peers, discuss management issues and use their collective experience to address broad topics impacting area businesses. The series allows participants to network with their peers, participate in candid discussions of top management priorities, regional issues, or simply what keeps them up at night. The forums offer a unique executive development opportunity to learn industry best practices and receive advice from peers. Because the events are exclusive to technology company CEOs and senior level executives, the sponsors of the series have a unique position to interact with this group.
(LIMIT of SIX (6) INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE SPONSORS)
$5,000 member/ $7,000 non-member
- One ticket to CEO Reception
- One (1) ticket to two (2) of the rountables
- Introductory speaking opportunity at two (2 ) roundtables
- Opportunity to place ad(s) on NVTC wesbite (value not to exceed $3,000)
- Sponsor ribbon on name badge for all events of the series
- Sponsor logo recognition on all even signage
- Name recognition on NVTC event calendar web page
- Name and or logo recognition on any promotional materials, programs, etc.
- List of attendees for all events in the series (emailed excluded)
For more information contact Yolanda Lee at (703) 904-7878 x208 or email email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP:
NVTC's Sponsorship Agreement Form