HR & Benefits Committee MeetingPresented by HR & Benefits Committee
April 20, 2017
Topic: Active Shooter Management: A Comprehensive Seminar
Join the HR and Benefits Committee for a unique seminar on workplace preparedness that will teach organizations how to prepare for and manage an active shooter incident.
Joe Labrozzi, CSO, Lowers Risk Group
Seminar topics include:
- Research and data profiling the active shooter
- Best practices policies and procedures
- How to respond to an active shooter in your vicinity
- Staff training
- How to respond to law enforcement when it arrives
- Life-saving tactics, techniques and drill exercises
- And much more
- A Realistic Look at The Active Assailant Situation and Mitigating Measures
- Active Assailant Infographic
2214 Rock Hill Rd.