Small Business and Entrepreneur Committee EventPresented by The Entrepreneur Center @NVTC
December 17, 2015
Teaming, Partnering and ContractingNVTC's Small Business and Entrepreneur Committee is connecting small businesses with prime contractors from the region. Network and discuss how emerging companies can do work with established businesses, what types of partners they are looking for and potential opportunities for teaming and subcontracting in the future. During the event, teaming experts will share insights on various aspects of partnering including best practices, pitfalls to avoid and relationship nuances.
Participating companies have indicated interest areas in which they are looking at partnering, teaming and subcontracting with small businesses. These companies and their interests include:
- Booz Allen Hamilton - IT; Consulting; Healthcare; Engineering; Security
- CACI Federal - Healthcare IT; Intelligence Services; C4ISR; Cybersecurity; Enterprise IT
- Cox Business - Voice: POTS, IP Centrix, Sip Trunk, PRI; Internet: Cable Modem, Fiber-Based Optical Internet, WIFI; Metro E, IPVPN; Cable TV
- CSRA - Cybersecurity; Health IT; Data Analysis
- Deltek - Finance Management Solutions; Identify and Win More Government Business; Organize, Track and Pursue Government Opportunities
- Dovel Technologies - Software Development and Integration; Service Oriented Enterprise; Blended PMO; Business Process Re-Engineering; Mobile Enablement
- General Dynamics Information Technology - Cybersecurity; Health IT; Cloud; Data Analytics; IT Services
- Harris - Cybersecurity; Systems and Network Integration; Application Development and Services; Managed Services; Clinical Research Support
- LMI - Logistics Management; Technology, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity; Human Capital; Business Consulting, Resource Management; Financial Management, Acquisition Management
- MAXIMUS Federal Services - Health IT; Lean 6 Sigma; Data Analytics
- The MITRE Corporation - Cybersecurity; Technical Editors; Marketing; Healthcare Expertise - HL7 Standards; Security
- Northrop Grumman - Cyber IT; Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance IT; Command and Control IT; Health IT; Civil IT
- SAIC - Hardware Integration and Logistics; Training and Simulation; Software Development and Integration; Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance; Cyber, Cloud and Data Science
- Sprint - Geo Tracking Services; Healthcare; Mobility Services; B2B Sales; Creating a Smarter Workplace
- Verizon - Healthcare; IOT; Utilities
Moderator:Nick Wakeman, Editor, Washington Technology
Panelists:Satya Akula, President and CEO, Amyx Inc.
Mark Johnson, Founder and CEO, PRISM
J. Kendall Lott, CEO and President, M Powered Strategies Inc.
Ludmilla Parnell, Business Development, Small Business Partnerships, General Dynamics Information Technology
Sponsors:Platinum Sponsors: Aronson LLC; AXA Advisors, LLC; George Mason University; Knobbe Martens
Gold Sponsor: Cox Business
Silver Sponsors: Loudoun Economic Development; Thompson Greenspon
The Entrepreneur Center @NVTC Business Partners:
The Chief Storyteller; Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™; Panacea Consulting
For more information about sponsorships for this event and committee, click here.
CIT - Center for Innovative Technology
2214 Rock Hill Road