Tech Law and Procurement Committee EventPresented by the NVTC Tech Law and Procurement Committee
February 12, 2015
The Road Ahead for Government ContractorsOn Feb. 12, NVTC's Tech Law and Procurement Committee will present a panel discussing the road ahead for government contractors in 2015. This panel will focus its discussion on a number of issues that will be of interest to government contractors in 2015 and beyond. Some of the issues to be discussed are:
- What impact will the mid-term elections have on government contractors?
- What will procurement budgets look like in 2015 and beyond?
- Which areas present the greatest growth opportunities for government contractors?
- What is the health of the government contract's community?
- What are the "hot" regulatory issues for small business?
- What legal issues should government contractors be aware of in 2015?
- What are some of the legislative trends that will impact government contractors in 2015?
Moderator:Rob Burton, Partner, Venable Government Contracts Group
Panelists:Alan Chvotkin, Executive Vice President and Counsel, Professional Services Council
Paul Debolt, Partner and Co-Chair, Government Contracts Group, Venable LLP; Chair, NVTC Tech Law and Procurement Committee
Kenneth Dodds, Director, Office of Policy, Planning & Liaison, Small Business Administration
Kevin Plexico, Vice President, Information Solutions, Deltek
Sponsors:Gold Sponsors: Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP; Hunton & Williams; Kilpatrick Townsend; Littler Mendelson, P.C.; Venable LLP
Location Sponsor: Sprint
For more information about sponsorships for this event and committee, click here.
12524 Sunrise Valley Dr