CFO SeriesPresented by the NVTC CFO Series Committee
May 11, 2007
Preparing For A Successful Liquidity
- What are the key areas of focus for management in grooming a company for an exit?
- What are the key considerations for both investors and management in evaluating various exit alternatives (IPO, M&A transaction, etc.)?
- What challenges do the current state of the regulatory environment and recent market conditions present for companies considering an IPO?
- What are the current trends in M&A activity and how do they effect the planning for the exit?
- How can companies simultaneously plan for both an IPO and an acquisition?
Todd Headley, CFO, Sourcefire
Joseph Kuhn, CFO, NexTone
Gene Riechers, General Partner, Valhalla Partners
Alan Stewart, CFO, ICF Consulting
Matthew Swartz, Partner, Corporate and Securities Group, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
Platinum Sponsors: Ernst & Young LLP; Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Gold Sponsors: Commerce Bank; Marsh Inc.
Silver Sponsors: Equis; Jones Lang LaSalle
Bronze Sponsors: Bowne of DC Financial Printing; The Mergis Group
1700 Tysons Boulevard