CFO Series EventPresented by the NVTC CFO Series Committee
February 10, 2015
The Future of VC and PE InvestingOn Feb. 10, NVTC's CFO Series Committee will present a panel discussing the future of venture capital (VC) and private equity (PE) investing. The panelists will address the following questions:
- What will private company investors be looking for in the next 5 years?
- Where are private equity and venture capital funds going with their own investors?
- Are PE and VC investors looking for bigger and bigger deals?
- Is an IPO more than a remote possibility as an exit?
- What about the sky-high valuations we read about?
Moderator:Matt Swartz, Partner, Pillsbury
Panelists:Kiran Hebbar, General Partner, Valhalla Partners
Jason Rigoli, Principal, LLR Partners
Sever Totia, Partner, Edison Partners
Sponsors:Platinum Sponsor: EY; Pillsbury
Silver Sponsor: AHT Insurance
Bronze Sponsors: Capital One Bank; Cordia Partners; Marsh & McLennan Companies; The McLean Group LLC
Media Partner: Capital Business
Premier Hospitality Partner: The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
For more information about sponsorships for this event and committee, click here
The Ritz Carlton
1700 Tysons Blvd.