CFO Series EventPresented by the NVTC CFO Series Committee
December 6, 2012
Dealmaking for Tech and IT Companies: Where We Are and Where We're Going
Join the CFO Series Committee as leading technology dealmakers report the state of dealmaking today and what you can expect from 2013. Expert panelists will answer questions, including:
- Where are valuations going?
- What about the mergers and acquisitions market? IPOs?
- Is the venture capital industry alive and well?
- What’s happening with private equity?
- What will the drivers be for liquidity events in 2013?
- Will the fiscal cliff and higher tax rates make a difference?
- What will acquirers and investors be looking for?
Moderator:Matt Swartz, Partner, Pillsbury LLP
Panelists:Paul Crisci, Managing Director and Co-Head of U.S. Technology Investment Banking, Jefferies & Company
William Darman, Principal, The Carlyle Group
Rob Stewart, Managing Director and U.S. Head of Aerospace & Defense Investment Banking, Jefferies & Company
Sponsors:Platinum Sponsors: Ernst & Young; Pillsbury
Gold Sponsor: Marsh, USA
Silver Sponsors: AH&T Insurance; DTZ a UGL Company; Wells Fargo
Bronze Sponsor: Capital One Bank; The McLean Group LLC
Board Supporting Sponsor: Consumer Electronics Association
For more information about sponsorships for this event and committee, click here
1700 Tysons Blvd.