Business Development, Marketing & Sales Committee EventPresented By The Business Development, Marketing & Sales Committee
October 4, 2012
How to Build Strategic Networks to Drive Customer Intimacy and Success
Join the NVTC Business Development, Marketing & Sales Committee to hear Get off the Bench Author and President & CEO of MacAulay-Brown Inc. Sidney (Sid) E. Fuchs discuss the power of strategic networking and why it is vital to the success of your company, customers and employees, including:
- Why effective networking is critical in a cut-throat economic climate
- How to effectively network inside and outside your company and comfort zone
- How to tactfully network and brand yourself in your professional community
- Relational capital vs. political capital vs. social capital
- Real relationships vs. virtual relationships
- Misconceptions and myths about networking
- Networking traps and how to avoid them
Keynote:Sidney E. Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay Brown Inc.
Sponsors:Platinum Sponsor: Northrop Grumman Information Systems
Silver Sponsor: NetLink Resource Group Inc.
Location Sponsor: Sprint
For more information about sponsorships for this event and the committee, click here.
12524 Sunrise Valley Dr