|Committee Leaders||Upcoming Meetings||Upcoming Events|
- Highlight, build awareness and grow brand of Virginia-based sustainable and clean tech businesses, technologies, assets and solutions
- Bring together and convene diverse public and private sector stakeholders to grow and support our regional and statewide clean tech and energy ecosystem
- Provide feedback and advice to NVTC's Executive Committee where there is consensus on advancing sustainable energy-related public policy issues and initiatives in Virginia
- Provide a forum to:
- Educate, highlight, promote and share experiences regarding how technology and clean tech solutions can help advance corporate and public sector energy sustainability goals
- Discuss and provide thought leadership regarding impediments, solutions and best practices in addressing the responsible, secure and resilient deployment of sustainable energy technologies and solutions
- Provide networking opportunities for NVTC members to meet potential partners, customers, investors in the sustainable energy and clean tech space
Senior Manager - AWS Public Policy
Manager, Global Corporate Renewables
First Solar, Inc.
Katharine M. Bond
Senior Policy Advisor for Strategy and Execution
Director of Development
Open Road Renewables
Policy and Partnerships Director
Principal - Renewable Energy
Inaugural Committee Meeting with Virginia Secretary of Natural Resources Matt Strickler
Join the new NVTC Sustainable Energy Committee for their inaugural committee meeting featuring guest speaker Virginia Secretary of Natural Resources Matt Strickler. Strickler will discuss the Northam Administration's energy and renewable energy-related priorities.
Speaker:Matt Strickler, Virginia Secretary of Natural Resources
Sponsor:Location and Lunch Sponsor: SAIC
12:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. Program
12010 Sunset Hills Rd.
Reston , VA
To Be Announced
To see the entire line up of NVTC Events click here.