Reserve Your 2016 Techtopia Logo Spot
For more than 15 years, the NVTC Techtopia Map has been our way of branding Northern Virginia and the region as a premier technology corridor and highlighting the many innovative companies in our membership. This 2016 map will be featured in the Washington Business Journal, The Voice of Technology, and in offices across Northern Virginia.
There are several ways that you can choose to be included on the map, and they cover every member category and every size budget:
- Industry Exclusive Major Sponsorships are $4,000, and include placement along the border AND on the body of the Map and brochure, as well as prominent placement on the interactive version of the map, including name, logo, bio, address, and web link.
- Tech Company Logo Spots are available to technology companies or technology non-profits for $1,000 for the first spot, and $250 for each additional spot. These spots include logo placement on the body of the map and brochure, as well as name, logo, bio, address, and web link on the interactive version of the map.
- Associate Member Logo Spots are available to service providers for $1,500. These spots include logo placement on the body of the map and brochure, as well as name, logo, bio, address, and web link on the interactive version of the map.
- Affiliate/Non-Profit Logo Spots are just $500. These spots include logo placement on the body of the map and brochure, as well as name, logo, bio, address, and web link on the interactive version of the map.
- Name Only Listings (no logo) are $250 for technology or affiliate members, and $500 for associate members. Name only listings include company name on the printed map, and name, bio, address, and web link on the interactive version of the map.
Sign up today for a logo spot on the 2016 map to ensure that your company is represented as a member of our region's thriving technology sector.
Sponsors at every level will receive complimentary copies of the printed Techtopia Map and brochure. The Techtopia Map will be published in December and distributed at an upcoming NVTC signature event. It will also appear in the Washington Business Journal, The Voice of Technology, in a handy brochure format, and in a location-specific, interactive version on the NVTC website for a FULL YEAR. Check out the online version of the 2015 Techtopia Map by clicking here.
To reserve your spot or learn more, email Michelle Senglaub at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 Techtopia Map
The 2015 version of the Map was our 16th Edition. The map appeared as a two-page spread in the Dec. 15 issue of Capital Business and was featured in the Winter 2015 issue of The Voice of Technology. In addition, the printed version of the Techtopia Map was showcased at a 2015 NVTC Titans event. Maps and brochures were distributed at other NVTC events, and industry and community events throughout the year.
Check Out the 2015 Techtopia Map Online!
Want to get up close and personal with Techtopia? Click here to view the 2015 Techtopia Map in a location-specific interactive format. You can also view a list of all sponsors and see their logos on the map, along with a company bio and a link to their websites.
Order a Copy of the Techtopia Map
Want your own piece of history? A Techtopia Map would look great in your office! Call NVTC at (703) 904-7878 for a 2015 Techtopia Map order form. Prices are $10 per map, plus $5 shipping and handling per order. There is a 10 percent discount on orders for more than 20 maps.